Pet Spay and Neuter Rebate Special for February 2017
In cooperation with the Will and Cook County Animal Control offices, Animal Clinic at New Lenox is pleased to participate in their Spay and Neuter Rebate Programs.
Will and Cook County residents will receive a $40 rebate off the total cost of surgery when they spay or neuter their pet.
- Proof of Will County or Cook County residency required
- Limit of 2 pets per household
- All pets must have proof of current Rabies vaccination to be eligible for the rebate (current certificate must be provided on day of surgery)
- Rebate is only valid from February 1-28, 2017.
Call the Animal Clinic at New Lenox today at (815) 485-4477 to schedule your pet's surgery appointment. Current Will or Cook County Rabies Certificate must be presented on the day of surgery in order to receive the rebate.
Why Participate in the Spay/Neuter Rebate Program?
- To help prevent animal overpopulation in your county
- To help stem the possible spread of dangerous diseases to pets and people through stray animals
- To get a $40 savings on veterinary bills for spay and neuter procedures
- Learn about the health and behavioral benefits of spaying or neutering pets here