Pet Spay and Neuter Rebate Special for June 2017!
In cooperation with the Will County Animal Control office, Animal Clinic at New Lenox is pleased to participate in their Spay and Neuter Rebate Program.
Will County, Illinois residents will receive a $40 rebate off the total cost of surgery when they spay or neuter their pet.
- Proof of Will County residency required
- Limit of 2 pets per household (pets must be registered with Will County Animal Control and reside with owner in Will County)
- All pets must have proof of current Rabies vaccination to be eligible for the rebate (current certificate must be provided on day of surgery)
- Rebate is only valid from June 1-30, 2017.
Why Participate in the Spay/Neuter Rebate Program?
- To help prevent animal overpopulation in your county
- To help stem the possible spread of dangerous diseases to pets and people through stray animals
- To get a $40 savings on veterinary bills for spay and neuter procedures